Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

A few of my favorite things

I just wanted to mention a few of my favorite blogs that I regularly follow.

I think Diana and I can both agree on our love for A Cup of Jo. It is compiled of Joanna Goddard's (a world famous blogger) inspiration and thoughts from fashion to motherhood to design.

(Joanna and her husband's engagement photos

Another one of my favorites is Modern Hepburn, a blog exclusively comprised of pictures. I am a very visual person, therefore I love just letting my mind relax as I admire the beautiful images presented one after another. She posts a variety of subjects: food, hairstyles, photographs, art, typography etc.

(one of the lovely photographs)

My favorite fashion blog has to be Atlantic-Pacific. Blair Eadie posts pictures of herself wearing the most wonderful outfits. She doesn't have much text, but she does mention where all of the clothing and accessories in the pictures may be bought (or something close) which is very helpful! She is a fashion consultant at Tory Burch (of course) but she used to work at Old Navy with Cindy Ann, my previous boss at my internship at Blu Penny, how crazy!

(the best pattern mixing!)

Lastly, Typography Daily is so wonderful for well, typography inspiration! For any design project where I need to get pretty creative with the typography this is the first place I go to rustle up some creativity.

(how creative! see the rest from this post here)



No comments:

Post a Comment